Welcome To Class Mail & Business Center
Providing Trusted Customer Service with a Personal Touch
Class Mail & Business Center located at 8101 Boat Club Rd Ste 240, Fort Worth TX is the go-to resource for packing, shipping, printing and business service needs of the residents and businesses of Fort Worth, TX. Our team of dedicated, professionally trained experts understands the meaning of Super-Star Customer Care—we focus on saving you time and money by ensuring you get the right products and services at the right price—in a single, quick visit.
We can pack and ship [almost] anything to [almost] anywhere in the world, but shipping is only one way we can help to make your life easier. In addition to our pack and ship service, we are also Fort Worth's premier copy, print and document services center. Large or small, black and white or color; if it can be printed, Class Mail & Business Center can handle it!
Class Mail & Business Center is a one-stop-shop for dozens of business products and services that will allow you to do what you’re good at while we take care of the “other stuff” you need to succeed.
We are classified as an essential business due to our private mailboxes and mailing services. We will remain open unless directed to close. At this time, we have temporarily closed Saginaw Shipping Station on Saturdays until further notice. All other hours will remain the same unless staffing issues or government intervention comes into play
Long before the advent of the new virus we had a daily store cleaning checklist. With the introduction of the new virus, we have taken additional steps to protect both our associates and our valued customers.
- Disinfecting high touch areas frequently during the day
- Spraying the store with disinfectant each night after close of business
- Installed sneeze guards on all cash registers
- Placed hand sanitizer stations in both stores
- Installed Copper Clean anti-microbe sheets on door handles
- Made cloth masks and gloves available for all employees
- Installed Ultra-Sonic/ UV/ HEPA air purifiers at both stores
- Propping entry doors open - weather permitting
- Posted social distancing guideline signs
- Employees take their temperature before every shift
We hope that these steps will help get us through these trying times and ensure that we will be there for you for many years to come.
Thanks for supporting your local small businesses.